Monday, August 3, 2009

Glutino's Pretzel Twists

Brand: Glutino
~ Other reviews of this brand!
~ This item is in A&Z's Store!

Product Name: Pretzel Twists

Location/Cost Info: Glutino's website




Total From A to Z: 4 Stars

A's Review: * * * *
Pretzels were up on my list with beer and pizza as things that I would miss if I were GF. Having crossed off the last two, I was pleased to find these pretzels from Glutino. Crunchy and salty, just like a pretzel should be. And you could feed them to anyone and they'd never realize there wasn't any gluten in them.

Z's Review: * * * *
I find Glutino to be a very inconsistent brand. Some of their stuff is really bad and some of their stuff, like these pretzels, are actually really good. These pretzels are salty and crunchy and really quite enjoyable. They taste a little bit buttery, but all in all a nice replacement for regular pretzels.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pretzels...seriously an opened bag in my presence is DANGEROUS!!! Glad you liked them too!!

    ReplyDelete

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!