Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Glutino's Gluten Free Macaroni & Cheese


Brand: Glutino
~ Other reviews of this brand!

Product Name: Gluten Free Macaroni & Cheese

Location Purchased: King Sooper's

Cost: $4.39 for one frozen meal

Total From A to Z: 1 Star

A's Review: *
Um...ew. This dish did not look, smell, or taste remotely appetizing. I can't really think of anything else if it can't manage any of those three basic qualities of food. The picture on the box looked really nice, which added to the negative impression of the real thing.

Z's Review: *
Ladies and gentlemen, I am sad to say that I have discovered my very first One Star gluten-free product. This macaroni and cheese was, unfortunately, just really gross. When I followed the directions on the package, I got a soupy mess of pasta and cheese water. I managed to thicken the cheese slightly by nuking it for an extra two minutes, but it was still pretty disgusting. I smelled mine and even took a small taste, and then the rest went right down the garbage disposal. And it wasn't a fluke because A had a similar experience with his. The glorious looking mac & cheese on the package is certainly not what is to be found inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!