Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trader Joe's Very Chocolate Mini Meringues

Brand: Trader Joe's
~ Other reviews of this brand!

Product Name: Very Chocolate Mini Meringues

Location/Cost Info: Trader Joe's website (why oh why isn't there a Trader Joe's in Colorado?!?)


Total From A to Z: 3.5 Stars

A's Review: * * * *
Meringues, which are good, made of chocolate, which is also good. What's the drawback here?

Z's Review: * * *
These start out a bit dry and crunchy, but then they dissolve in your mouth! Even better with cup of tea or glass of milk! The texture makes biting into them a little bit weird, but the chocolaty flavor as it dissolves is pretty satisfying. However, I only gave it three stars because there is another weird flavor in there that I was unable to name and wasn't sure I liked it.

2 comments:

  1. I have a slight obsession with the Vanilla Meringues! I tend to go through a carton a week - I think I have an addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to buy those today in Trader Joe's in Acton, MA, and was told they no longer make mini-meringue! Wah!!! Does anyone know anywhere else they can be bought or ordered?

    ReplyDelete

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!