Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Amy's Indian Palak Paneer

Brand: Amy's
~ Other reviews of this brand!

Product Name: Indian Palak Paneer

Location Purchased: King Sooper's

Cost: $4.49



Total From A to Z: 4 Stars

A's Review: * * * *
This is similar to the Paneer Tikka dish but this one has spinach. It started off good and added one of my favorite vegetables, making it even better. Again, I was left wishing I had more.

Z's Review: * * * *
The box says: "creamed spinach & cheese with rice & rajmah dal; made with organic spinach, rice, and beans." So far this has been my second favorite Amy's Indian meal (with Paneer Tikka as my favorite!). I've learned to love paneer (the Indian cheese), so the spinach and paneer part was really tasty. These Indian meals always have good rice too. I never had kidney beans with Indian food before, so I did think that was a little bit odd, but they were really tasty also! All in all, a good, quick lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!