Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nana's Ginger Spice Cookie Bites


Brand:
Nana's
~ Other reviews of this brand!
~ This item is in A&Z's Store!

Product Name: Ginger Spice Cookie Bites

Location/Cost Info: Nana's website


Total From A to Z: 4 Stars

A's Review: * * * *
Nana nailed this one. The texture reminded me of crumbly brown sugar. While it was a bit dry to enjoy in large bites, smaller ones just mean you get more of them. Very nice.

Z's Review: * * * *
This "cookie" has a really weird consistency - it's really soft and crumbles apart in your mouth, sort of like eating packed brown sugar (not that I've ever done such a thing...) Although the texture is really different, I actually found it kind of nice. It was like a gingery graham cracker muffin or something. As I've said before, ginger isn't my absolute favorite flavor, but I did quite enjoy this cookie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!