Friday, February 27, 2009

EnviroKidz's Organic Peanut Butter Crispy Rice Bar

Brand: EnviroKidz by Nature's Path
~ Other reviews of this brand!
~ This item is in A&Z's Store!

Product Name: Organic Peanut Butter Crispy Rice Bar

Location Purchased: King Sooper's

Cost: $3.99 for six bars

Total From A to Z: 4.5 Stars

A's Review: * * * * *
My favorite of the three EnviroKidz bars. I think this would go great with a frosty glass of milk, but then again, I think a frosty glass of milk would add to just about anything (even a frosty glass of milk). This bar is sweet with a little bit salty. Yummy.

Z's Review: * * * *
I smelled peanut butter the moment I opened the wrapper, but I have to admit that it didn't taste strongly of peanut butter. The taste reminded me of those peanut butter chips you find in granola bars sometimes - sort of like peanut butter, but not actually peanut butter. But the texture and crunch were satisfying and the bar wasn't sticky. Overall it made a really nice snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!