Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bard's The Original Sorghum Malt Beer

Brand: Bard's
~ Other reviews of this brand!

Product Name: The Original Sorghum Malt Beer

Location Purchased: Liquor Mart (a local Boulder liquor store)

Cost: $8.99 for a six pack

Note: This product was part of Z's Blind Beer Taste Test! See the results!

Total From A to Z: 3.5 Stars

A's Review: * * * *
Very smooth, with a golden color. Bight with a citrus and a rice flavor. Best when very cold. My second favorite of the blind taste test.

Z's Review: * * *
I think this beer was a little bit more bitter than the other gluten-free beers I have tried so far. It had a little bit more of an aftertaste. I think that's what they call a "hoppy" flavor? I do think that this beer tasted better with food and it was good and cold and satisfying, though sort of bitter. It was my third favorite of the blind taste test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!