Monday, June 1, 2009

Divine Naturals' Almond Cashew Cranberry Crunch

Brand: Divine Naturals
~ Other reviews of this brand!

Product Name: Almond Cashew Cranberry Crunch

Location/Cost Info: Sam's Club




Total From A to Z: 4.5 Stars

A's Review: * * * *
This is a really satisfying snack. I took the bag to work with me and it was the perfect combination of crunchy, salty, and sweet to give me that little boost I needed to finish out the day.

Z's Review: * * * * *
These little nut brittle squares are highly addictive - so watch out if you think you are only going to eat one or two! Almonds and cashews are some of the best nuts ever, and with a little bit of tangy cranberry flavor in there this becomes a really great treat. If you eat the whole bag on your first sitting, don't say I didn't warn you!

1 comment:

  1. You ain't kiddin' about this stuff!!!
    It is fabulous and I can't get enough of it...I plan on trying to make this myself just b/c of the cost factor but I will continue to buy it if I can't match the flavor!! It rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!