Monday, June 15, 2009

BISCOTTEA's Earl Grey Tea Shortbread

Brand: BISCOTTEA
~ Other reviews of this brand!
~ This item is in A&Z's Store!

Product Name: Earl Grey Tea Shortbread

Location/Cost Info: BISCOTTEA's website


Total From A to Z: 4.5 Stars

A's Review: * * * * *
Waaaaay better than regular biscotti. Smoky with just a touch of sweet flavor, a very nice texture, and just the right amount of crunch. Did I mention this is waaaaay better than regular biscotti?

Z's Review: * * * *
I have to admit up front that I am not usually a fan of Earl Grey tea because I don't really like the "smokey" flavor it has. However, I did actually like this cookie. This may not be the best description, but I thought it sort of tasted like lavender. Maybe that is the smokey flavor of Earl Grey coming through? In any event, it was sweet and buttery and crunchy. All in all, a pretty satisfying sweet snack. Someone who enjoys Earl Grey more than I do would probably love this cookie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!