Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mary's Gone Crackers' Organic Herb Crackers

Brand: Mary's Gone Crackers
~ Other reviews of this brand!
~ This item is in A&Z's Store!

Product Name: Organic Herb Crackers

Location Purchased: King Soopers

Cost: $3.99 for 6.5 oz box

A to Z Review: 3 Stars

A's Review: * * *
Very dense, dry, and sesame seems to be the dominant flavor. You absolutely need to eat these with cheese and something to drink, and better if both of those also have their own strong flavors. I am sure someone out there will like these...but they are not very high on my list.

Z's Review: * * *
Despite an A+ for the hilarious brand name, I'm not sure if I am in love with these crackers. In my opinion, there might be too much going on with them for them to qualify as crackers! I always think of crackers as the backup to a really great cheese or dip, but these crackers are so flavorful all by themselves I think you might be a little limited in what you could pair them with. Although they don't have any nuts in them, they somehow end up tasting what I would call "nutty." Sort of "brown," if brown had a flavor. Something in the blend is a bit overpowering. The sesame or flax seed, perhaps? I think they taste pretty good with a mild cheddar cheese, but they are certainly a weird cracker!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!