Monday, July 6, 2009

Mi-Del's Cinnamon Snaps

Brand: Mi-Del
~ Other reviews of this brand!
~ This item is in A&Z's Store!

Product Name: Cinnamon Snaps

Location/Cost Info: Mi-Del's website




Total From A to Z: 4 Stars

A's Review: * * * *
These make really good little s'mores, if you can't have regular graham crackers. Crunchy and bite-sized, you could eat these by the handful and enjoy every second.

Z's Review: * * * *
I found these cookies when I was on a quest for gluten-free graham crackers to take camping. I didn't find any graham crackers, so I bought these cookies as a replacement for making gluten-free s'mores. I figured graham crackers are sometimes cinnamon flavored, so I thought these would be close. Although they are smaller than the half graham cracker used for the average s'more, they tasted great! An excellent option for a gluten-free s'mores substitute. Because what's camping without s'mores? (NOTE: Make sure your marshmallows are gluten-free too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!