Friday, July 24, 2009

Boulder Soup Works' Red Lentil Dahl

Brand: Boulder Soup Works
~ Other reviews of this brand!

Product Name: Red Lentil Dahl

Location Purchased: Whole Foods

Cost: $7.99


Total From A to Z: 4 Stars

A's Review: * * * *
This soup is called Red Lentil Dahl, but it's really yellow. However, it is tasty and satisfying. I had it for lunch and wished there had been more!

Z's Review: * * * *
I was offered a sample of this soup at Whole Foods and I enjoyed it so much I immediately bought it for dinner that night! Not only is this soup gluten-free, it is also vegan and dairy-free. But it certainly isn't taste-free - it's delicious! The lentils make a nice thick soup and the curry gives it just enough spice to make it really satisfying. On their website, Boulder Soup Works suggests having this soup over rice - which I think is what I will try next time!

SIDE NOTE: Boulder Soup Works soup can be purchased at seven Whole Foods locations near Boulder, Oliv You & Me in Boulder, and at the Boulder Farmer's Market on Wednesdays and Saturdays. If you live near Boulder, this soup is a great way to eat gluten-free and buy local. I'm looking forward to trying their other soups soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!