Thursday, July 16, 2009

Anheuser-Busch's Redbridge

Brand: Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
~ Other reviews of this brand!

Product Name: Redbridge

Location Purchased: Liquor Mart (a local Boulder liquor store)

Cost: $8.49 for a six pack


Note: This product was part of Z's Blind Beer Taste Test! See the results!

Total From A to Z: 5 Stars

A's Review: * * * * *
It's sort of bitter...roughly along the same lines as Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. It has a slightly sweet aftertaste, but all in all, a good beer. It was sort of hoppy and my favorite of the blind taste test.

Z's Review: * * * * *
I would say that this is more of a reddish beer. It reminded me of what I remember Killian's tasting like, only this beer is made from sorghum. However, I think of you handed someone this beer and just said it was a red beer, they wouldn't have any idea that it was gluten-free. It tasted like beer - and that's a good thing! I think this one was less bitter than some of the other gluten-free beers. It was my favorite of the blind taste test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!