Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Amy's Kids Meals Baked Ziti

Brand: Amy's
(Other reviews of this brand!)

Product Name: Kids Meals Baked Ziti

Location/Cost Info: Amy's website





Total From A to Z: 3.5 Stars

A's Review: * * * *
This dish left me feeling tricked. Usually I can spot non-dairy cheese a mile away, but I didn't even notice until I was reading the box long after I finished eating. There was also some GF focaccia that was very good as well. My only complaint? Not enough of this.

Z's Review: * * *
This is a full-on TV dinner: pasta, broccoli, focaccia (a little piece of Italian seasoned gluten-free bread), and a little apple dessert. It is marketed towards kids and even comes with a temporary tattoo. The pasta itself is a little bit mushy without that much taste. The broccoli has a little bit of pasta sauce on it, which would probably make it more appealing to kids. The focaccia was actually pretty satisfying. And the apple-cinnamon dessert was actually pretty satisfying too. Not sure I would buy this one again, but it was certainly interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!