Friday, May 15, 2009

EnviroKidz Gorilla Munch Cereal


Brand:
EnviroKidz by Nature's Path
~ Other reviews of this brand!
~ This item is in A&Z's Store!

Product Name: Gorilla Munch Cereal

Location/Cost Info: Nature's Path website


Total From A to Z: 4 Stars

A's Review: * * * *
Just like small, crunchy Kix. So...if you like Kix, I think you will like these.

Z's Review: * * * *
I have to admit that this cereal is a tiny bit too sweet for my taste. But, after all, it is marketed towards kids! And I do think kids would really love this cereal. It reminds me of Kix, only this version is organic, gluten-free, and part of the proceeds go to wildlife conservation! This cereal tastes good with milk (it doesn't get soggy too fast!), but I think kids would also like it as a dry snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!