Friday, April 3, 2009

Simply Boulder's Zesty Pineapple Glaze/Marinade/Drizzle

Brand: Simply Boulder
~ Other reviews of this brand!

Product Name: Zesty Pineapple Glaze/Marinade/Drizzle

Location Purchased: King Sooper's

Cost: $5.49 for 12 oz bottle


Total From A to Z: 1.5 Stars

A's Review: *
Wheat free and flavor free. I don't understand how you take something that has pineapple in it and have it end up with very little flavor. I was excited for some zesty sweet sauce and this was neither. It wasn't bad...it just wasn't very good either. It didn't add much of anything. I would not use this sauce again.

Z's Review: * *
Unfortunately, this sauce wasn't zesty in the slightest. And it tasted only vaguely fruity - not really like pineapple at all. We used it as a dip for our coconut shrimp and I feel like I really had to use a lot of sauce (I mean like totally cover the shrimp in the sauce) to get any added flavor. And when I tasted the flavor, it didn't taste bad, but it wasn't anything special either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to share your opinion? Got a question? Please post a comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can!